Are you looking forward to your next hire?
Frankly, most executives do not look forward to the task of hiring staff. It is a competitive environment for good talent and it can take a lot of time and expertise to do it well.
It doesn’t have to be an uncertain process.
We’ve been successfully helping our clients build effective teams since 1971. We would obviously be delighted to have you give us a call so we can show you how we do this. As a starting point, we are happy to share some of our expertise, gained over 40 years in the talent search and evaluation trenches.
Just answer the “Big 6” Questions.
Over the next 6 months, we are going to help you answer the following 6 key questions:
- Who am I REALLY looking for?
- Where am I going to find him/her?
- How am I going to evaluate him/her?
- How am I actually going to hire him/her?
- How am I going to successfully “on-board” him/her?
- How am I going to retain him/her?
Stay tuned for question 1, when we will help you clarify your “ideal” candidate’s Skills, Work History and “Fit” in ways concrete enough so that you will recognize them when you see them.